banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Glitchy force submit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitchy force submit

I seem to be having a glitch that I can’t find anywhere else where if I try to type an apostrophe on certain HITs, it automatically submits the half completed task. This has really irritatingly just got me 5 rejections even though I emailed the requester on each error. I am wondering if it’s a buggy script that I’ve installed but I only have the standard MST etc. Has anyone else ever had this?

I've never heard of that.

Comment

I haven't heard of this either. Although, I have accidentally hit Enter and submitted a half completed hit before.
      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Mairiphinc do you have the it's broke script? That might submit too early, but usually it asks you to solve a math problem first. I also seem to recall turning off a script that submitted when I hit tab. Maybe try turning off your scripts and then back on one by one?

Are they all the same requester?

Comment

Are using a gaming keyboard or mouse? I do and I had to remap one of my macros.
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Working...
          X