banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

xxxxxx2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xxxxxx2

In case anyone didn't see this yesterday and they're up to give it a try.

Title: VacationRentalAPI Qual Test: Find the address for these rental listings | Accept
    Requester: VacationrentalAPI [A2QKOWG2NKRJ2K] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$35.96] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-2 weeks] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.11] [Fast=3.22] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=17] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=7.50] [Pen=7.00] [Res=null] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 0.00
    Duration: 12:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Given a short-term home rental listing, find the address
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

I tried that last night, took me close to an hour and I am still feeling like I failed big time

Comment

I didn't have time to try it last night but I'm going to play with it today. I heard that at least one person found it but it took them 3 hours. I just played around a bit yesterday and found the manager's full name and linkedIn page although I don't know exactly how that's gonna help. lol

Edit: Now that I think of it...that tells me the company that most likely owns the property and maybe that can narrow down my parcel search.

Comment

I found a place that was built in the 20's with the right location;;;ish lol, 3 bed, 3 bath no pool, and one of the owners names started with an M..the rest was hidden...I just don't have the patience or desire to spend 3 hours looking

Comment

I hear ya there!! The only thing that's keeping me on this is that Bpyser1 has that qual and says that the qual is 10000x harder than the actual tasks and they pay really well once you have it.

Comment

I saw that, but I just can't think of what else to look for

Comment

too late now anyway, it's submitted

Comment

I gave up after 3 hours last night. I had the manager's name, and I had owner names for all properties I had as candidates, but I couldn't match anything up (name of manager vs. name of owners - no connections). The properties I was considering had almost no visibility from the street, so there was no way to compare the interior photos to the actual houses on the map. It was maddening.

Comment

Working...
                X