banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Still have not received payment I cashed out on 11/6/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still have not received payment I cashed out on 11/6/2018

So I have mentioned this in the DHT, but also wanted to cross reference here in case anyone is browsing this forum and has any input. I cashed out a twenty plus pound payment on 11/6/2018 to Circle. I never received it, and I contacted them to inquire about it. On Tuesday (yesterday) they responded back and said they had had an issue with Circle but it had been resolved and I should have gotten my payment now. Okay, a lot of us were affected by that so that's not really news. But I never got my payment. They said to let them know if I didn't get it, so I emailed them back immediately and told them I had not gotten my payment and where do we go from here? They did not respond to this email. This was Tuesday around noon. So this morning (Wednesday) I sent them another email explaining the situation and asking them what is going on. They still have not responded. I know they are five hours ahead of us, but they have always responded to my support tickets pretty fast (within 12 hours). So at this point I am getting alarmed. What is going on and why are they not responding to me? I know we are only talking about $30 dollars or so here but I would still like my money because it represents several hours of work on my part. What should I do? I think all I can do is just continue to wait for them to respond, but....any ideas??

Update: Prolific finally sent the payment about a week later. It was some mistake on their end. Annoying but at least they made it right.

Comment

Working...
    X