Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggested similar websites to Mturk/Prolific

Any suggestions for alternative websites to Mturk for making money online? If you can share your personal experiences with the alternatives you have. I personally have just started my journey for earning online and am trying to absorb as much info. as I can! Apologies if this wasn't right section to post this question in.

Thanks,

You might give Intellizoom a try...they used to have HITs on Mturk and then started operating out of their own website. I'm constantly getting emails for $1 and $5 tasks but I haven't gotten around to "verifying" my paypal account so I haven't done anything there after I signed up since they can't pay me until I do.

Comment

I would definitely try swagbucks its a bit different. It has surveys, games and sign ups. I make the most money doing the sign ups on swagbucks. basically companies pay them a reward for getting users signed up on the site. Almost all of the sign up offers are profitable. Their support is very good the only times I have completed things and not been credited was when I waited to long to contact support. I like to play the games on swagbucks for money while I do mturk hits. Its an easy way to grab some cash in-between doing hits. I can post my referral code if you want for an extra 3 dollars when you sign up. I wont lie the surveys on there are usually pretty garbage I just find one short one everyday to do to complete my daily checklist for a bonus. you can redeem your points for many gift cards but I always get the paypal ones so I can get it directly into my bank account.

Comment

Working...
      X