Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jewel777
    replied
    There's a high paying survey up on Prolific right now.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    As Bear said, it means, have you tried to have a baby, whether or not you were successful.
    Last edited by Rosie The Robot; 10-27-2018, 10:59 PM.

• Turking2Long
    replied
    Originally posted by Bear View Post
    Prolific has had hardly any work for me the last two weeks. I've made $12.47. The two weeks before that I was making at least $20 a week.
    I don't seem to qualify for many surveys lately on prolific either

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    commented on 's reply
    I would just take it to mean have you tried to have a baby, yes or no.

• Curbie
    commented on 's reply
    I have them 92% filled out, but some of the questions are worded weird to me and I don't understand them. Like, "Have you successfully/ unsuccessfully tried to have a baby for at least 12 months?" What exactly is that asking?

• Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by Curbie View Post
    They finally approved my account about a week ago, but I guess there has been no work for me. Do jobs just show up on that page that has a cup of tea?
    Yes, it is supposed to auto-refresh. You can also use the Prolific Assistant extension for Chrome.

Also make sure you fill out all the About You stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Curbie
    replied
    They finally approved my account about a week ago, but I guess there has been no work for me. Do jobs just show up on that page that has a cup of tea?

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    started a topic Making any money?

Making any money?

Prolific has had hardly any work for me the last two weeks. I've made $12.47. The two weeks before that I was making at least $20 a week.
Working...
X