No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry for the delayed reply jai2001 I didn't see you had posted, most of us hang out on the DHT.
    To answer your question Noah is usually pretty okay to work for. I've personally never had an issue but in the past some have had some issues with rejects. Most times if you can do it and are willing to do it you are fine doing them. More often than not they seem to be broken because they are only available on the platform they use for a short time.

Stop by on the DHT and say Hi and don't be shy to ask questions there. You will definitely get a quicker response.

• jai2001
    replied
    I'm new as well. I also click on Noah Turk hits....but because I didn't know any better lol! But, He did have a batch of hits..it was for 1.00...I think it was for rewriting sentences. he paid me for everyone I did..I think I did 16 of them. So is Noah Turk hits we should avoid or are some of them ok to do?

Leave a comment:

• surveypepsi
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to the group. This group will help out a lot.

• surveypepsi
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to the group.

• winterrose023
    replied
    I'm new here too and it is nice to be a part of such a welcoming community. Makes me excited to get more serious about turking more.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCatLady
    replied
    Welcome Dawn! I love that optimism

Leave a comment:

• Dawn
    started a topic New to the Forum

New to the Forum

I'm new to the forum but I've been turking for 3 years. I took most of last year off because of virtual school but the kids have gone back to brick and mortar school so I'm getting back to it. I'm such an optimist that I still click on Noah Turk HITs. I might make that my signature.

I'm also the admin of Prolific Participants on Facebook.
Working...
X