Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there! Here with a cool opportunity

I am here with a paid gig! Theater Company called The Builders Association seeks Mturk collaborators for online show. An engaging opportunity to use your knowledge and insight as an online worker!

Hello, we are an established theater company working on an online project about Mturk Workers like you. We are looking for collaborators in the Mturk community who might be interested in participating in the creation of the show. The idea is to engage "audience members" in undertaking a HIT (which may be fun, annoying, invasive, repetitive, demanding, etc.) and then talk them through how to do it, while evaluating their performance as part of the show. You will be compensated for your participation, as well as being credited in the show itself, and we make sure getting paid is easy. We will absolutely respect comfort levels about sharing any personal details about your life, but we are excited for you to share details about the job.

If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected] (I'm the assistant director)

(We have already been working with a few wonderful folks on OurHitStop who can vouch for us!)

I'm one of the VERY lucky that has worked with The Builders Association for a pretty long time now. They are the absolute best! Plus we have an absolute ball! Heres a link to the website and if you look around for I Agree To The Terms, thats the project I worked on!
    THE BUILDERS ASSOCIATION is an NYC-based, Obie Award-winning crossmedia performance company.

Comment

I also work with the Builder's Association and highly recommend anyone who wants to try something new, meet new people and try their hands at a creative project! I think it would be great for any longterm forum members to join.

Comment

I sent an email nick

Comment

Working...
        X