Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qualifications

I am new to this site but have been doing Mturk for a couple of years. I have over 10000 hits but the jobs are still so low paying and hard to get. Every one says to qualify for jobs but I've tried that and never seem to get qualifications. I have over 99% approval with only 41 rejections. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried the different hit catchers and they are confusing and I don't seem to understand how to use them to get any benefit from them. Any ideas as to how I can get better paying jobs would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThemTurkFisherman/videos

Start by slowly and thoroughly watching all of this. Many people take notes.

When you say "Hit Catchers" what are you referring to ?
    My goal is to build a life that I don't need a vacation from.

Comment

Do you use Amazon Turk Suite?

Comment

Yes I have Amazon Turk Suite and that is one of the hit catchers/finder that I have tried to figure out how to use. This site lists hit forker and panda crazy and I've tried those a little. The videos I found on using these are not easy to follow. Like the one on here that has the hit forker and panda crazy, he tells you to bring them together and I can't seem to get it to work or look like his does. I have tried numerous times to use the Amazon Turk Suite hit catcher/finder and I am not getting it. I worry too about returning so many when it accepts a lot that I wouldn't normally do. Doesn't that affect you qualifying when the requestor's see so many returns?

Comment

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm the one that made all the videos here. I'd like to work with you one on one to get you up to speed. Is there a time through the week that would be best for you ?

I am relatively new as well, and even with a catcher and finder it seems like luck to find good HITS. I just wanted to assure you there are others suffering the same situation lol.

Comment

Hi Fishman! Thanks for your response. I would be willing to work with you whenever you can pretty much. I am in EST and any time after 10am would be good for me.

I hear people on a lot of sites saying they make 40-50 a day and I once did but I was doing it all day long to get there. I was not getting much else done in a day. These people are implying they do this in much shorter amounts of time. I do know there are certain times of day that are better than others and I have adjusted somewhat to those times. But even that seems to fluctuate.

Thanks TurkerJC. I know everyone is struggling right now. My point though is so many are still saying they make much more than I am and I've read that if I'm not using the hit catchers, or something like it, that's why.
          Last edited by gmjk; 03-02-2022, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X