banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

I am new here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new here.

I started working about 1 1/2 years ago. I worked it for a little while until I completed 1,000 hits. I thought that was supposed to get me to a place where I could make more money on MTurk. Wrong, so I stopped and recently started again. I decided not to give up. I had made $149.00 for 2019. I now have 1,200 hits completed and want to learn more. I had 4 hits rejected and that hurt me. Anyway, I am here to learn.

jjjenny You have really come to the right place. Come hang out with us in the Daily Hits Thread (DHT)

Comment

Welcome aboard jjjenny hopefully we can help you get your hit count up. I know rejections sting but before long they will just be a distant memory on your dashboard. I personally really love Otto as a tool, it has helped me tremendously. Hope to see you on the DHT!

Comment

Welcome jjjenny ! We're glad to have you here. Somehow the sting of rejections still hasn't disappeared, but luckily there are some pretty safe penny requesters to help you build your numbers so it won't hurt much percentage-wise. Come hang out with us and ask questions! Or feel free to message me and I'd be glad to help

Comment

Welcome jjjenny. I was in the same boat. I got hit with a triple dinger from the requester "Panel" doing penny hits for apparently not putting in the correct quantities on 3 receipts. Doubtful, because I always double-check my work. I could understand one but definitely not 3. I requested a review on all 3 but got no reply.

Through a recommendation from the good folks here at OHS, I started doing 411Richmond - Verify a single value from a receipt. Just a penny but I was able to do between 150 and 200 a day and that skyrocketed my numbers after putting my nose to the grindstone for a few weeks. I went from 1000 to 5000 really fast. Taxing, yes, but it was a goal I set for myself to qualify for more HITS, and hindsight being 20/20 it was well worth it so don't be discouraged. I've never received nor heard of a denial from this requester. That will bring your percentile back up to where you want it to be.

Anyway, welcome back and stick around. Lots of kind and helpful folks here. Good luck in your travels!

Comment

• jjjenny
            jjjenny commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!
        Working...
        X