banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

I guess I should introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I should introduce myself

Since I got noticed in the other forum haha. I haven't been a worker for very long, I got accepted a few weeks ago and have only done a few tasks. I just don't know what to look for. I had a friend recommend OTTO to me, and I was told I needed to sign up here to try it, so here I am! Hopefully I can learn from everyone else, I was hopeful that mechanical turk could help with income since I was laid off, but so far it hasn't been very profitable.

Welcome again mouseonahouse

When you're first starting out, mturk isn't very profitable at all. But once you get past the first 1000 hits, you should have a better idea of what to look for and what makes a good hit. As a bonus, you'll also have access to more hits

Have you done all the Amazon profile hits? That's a good place to start. Also, keep an eye out on the board for when people post qualification hits and tests. Finally, find penny hits that you enjoy and are from good requesters. For example, MLDataLabeler is a good one.
    Title: Profile Information - Education Status | Accept
    Requester: Amazon Mechanical Turk Team [AXKBO5V1Y75RL] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.94] [Fast=4.12] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.46] [Reviews=48] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Help us understand you better by answering a few questions about yourself
    Qualifications: None

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCatLady View Post
      Welcome again mouseonahouse

When you're first starting out, mturk isn't very profitable at all. But once you get past the first 1000 hits, you should have a better idea of what to look for and what makes a good hit. As a bonus, you'll also have access to more hits

Have you done all the Amazon profile hits? That's a good place to start. Also, keep an eye out on the board for when people post qualification hits and tests. Finally, find penny hits that you enjoy and are from good requesters. For example, MLDataLabeler is a good one.
      Thanks! I'll go through and complete those!

Comment

Welcome! It can be slow going when first starting, but, it does get better.
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Working...
          X