banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

What's up On Hit Stop forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up On Hit Stop forum

Hello everyone! I've decided to join the forum because I want to get more involved with the community around turking.

I'm relatively new to turking in general, I started about 3 and a half months ago. I've been doing more research about the tools and means to turk efficiently and optimize the workflow. When I was checking out videos on MTURK, I remember watching the Fisherman's youtube videos. Recently I recalled this and I was like "hey, I should take more priority and join that website" haha. So, here I am. I checked it out and signed up and I'm also extremely interested in Otto after reading and watching about it, sounds great and it would probably improve my turking status by a lot.

Anyways, hope to get more integrated with the community and work towards improving my MTURK abilities!

Welcome! Join us over at the DHT. That's where members spend most of their time, share hits and just chat. Glad you decided to hang out with us!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the board!

Comment

Working...
        X