No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there, new here

Hey everyone,

I am new here after having come across a recommendation for this forum from Facebook! My name is Cassandra and I hail from Alexandria, VA. I have just started MTurk but have wanted to pursue it for a while. So far, I have just been working on educating myself as I have been told the beginning is the most important to building up your profile. When I am not online I am more than likely out and about with my pup. I spend most of my time exploring with my pit/lab mix Eevee. I look forward to learning along side of you, thank you for welcoming me into your community!

Aw, your pup sound awesome

Welcome to the group! We're a friendly bunch so don't be afraid to ask questions. You can also reach out to any of the mods over messages if you like.

Comment

• CBMAY
      CBMAY commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you (: I will try not to be a stranger! Have a wonderful day

Welcome CBMAY most of us hang out on the DHT (found at the top of the page) daily, that's where most of the activity happens. As CrazyCatLady mentioned don't hesitate to ask questions, we are all here to help each other out.
    Look forward to getting to know you more! (And maybe see a few pics of that pup I'm a sucker for pits and can't wait to be able to own another one again)

Comment

Working...
    X