banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Hi new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi new member

My name is Kevin. I live in Parma oh with my wife, 8 month daughter, Beagle and 2 cats. I have been doing mturk for years. Over 55 k hits. Never got masters though. I heard about this forum on facebook and look forward to working with everyone so we all can make the money we need!

Welcome to the forum gnarus ! We're glad to have you. You will find that most of the members of the board hang out, chat, and share HITs on the DHT (Daily HITs Thread.) I hope you'll join us in the conversation there!
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Welcome! We're a friendly bunch. Don't hesitate to join us on the DHT as ZeldaFoot says

Comment

Welcome to your new home gnarus! My son's father lives over in Sandusky if memory serves it's not too terribly far away from you. I've been a worker for 10 years myself and some of us have been doing it even longer than me so if you ever have an issue we are always here to help as best as we can.
        Hope to see you around on the DHT!

Comment

Working...
        X