banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, I just signed up and am looking forward to turking and sharing advice. I've used mturk for a few years off and on for some supplemental income. I'm glad I researched otto and this forum after seeing someone mention it in a mturk FB group.

I tried to get back into the mturk flow this past year with COVID but my patience for discovering worthwhile hits has really dropped and I found myself wasting so much time just trying to catch hits these days. I'm sure more people than ever before are on the platform especially with COVID, so any kind of resource I can use to increase efficiency and effectiveness I am excited to try out.

Welcome mturkdude! You're going to love having Otto work for you

We mostly hang out in the Daily Hit Thread/DHT - come join us!

Comment

Welcome mturkdude rkdude! Otto has definitely been my saving grace many time since covid hit.
      You should create an avatar so it's easier for us to recognize you when you post and come join us on the DHT!

Comment

Working...
      X