Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello every one :)

Hello everyone. I am new to Our Hit Stop but not new to Amazon mechanical Turk. I came across some information about this website and also about Otto and wanted to give it a try. I started using Mturk back in 2016 when I made a decision to retire early due to disability. While I was awaiting my disability insurance, I thought it might be a good way to earn some supplemental money. I like the idea of not having to get too stressed out and not having to push my self physically more than I could. I figured out a workspace working on a laptop from my bed at times... So far it's been a pretty good thing in my life. I thought I would try using Otto because I would like to increase my earnings without spending a ton of more time.

Welcome Cheryl! We're glad to have you. As you've probably seen, we mostly hang out on the DHT. We're a friendly bunch and happy to answer any questions, but you can always message one of the moderators if you don't want to post.

Comment

Cheryl In case you missed me on your other post...
      • Once again, welcome aboard !! Most of the action here takes place at the Daily Hits Thread (DHT), so come on over and jump right in.
      • With your T3 membership, you've got access to both Otto Lite, and Otto Heavy and will be able to choose which version works best for you. Some of the settings may be a bit confusing at first, but there's a few hundred members here that can help you get it all straightened out.
      • Of course, Otto represents only about 40% of the benefit of an OHS membership, the rest comes from the tips, tricks, and advice of our members. We're not called "The Friendliest mTurk Worker Forum on the Web" for nothing !

Comment

Welcome Cheryl Mturk is my saving grace during this pandemic. I work in the automotive industry and covid is killing the auto industry since people aren't driving as much.
        Can't wait to get to know you more and hope to see you on the DHT!

Comment

Working...
        X