Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!

Thank yall for having me! Brand new to Mturk but learning pretty fast. Stay at home dad so have lots of time for this. Excited to be here!

Welcome! We're glad to have you. How many hits do you have under your belt?
    We mostly hang out on the DHT (Daily Hit Thread, link on the top menu bar). Feel free to chime in and ask questions as you get ramped up. We've got a wealth of people who are happy to chime in and help out.

Comment

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey MattyJay, sorry I ducked out kind of early last night my regular job fried my brain, Amazon switches to the new day at Midnight Pacific time.
      Hope you are settling in well. I assume you have already done the Amazon Mechanical Turk Team hits to expand your profile information? If not just search Amazon and you will see their 10 hits posted, I try to go in once every 6 months and check and see if any of them need updated.
      Can't wait to get to know you more and help you get into a groove!

• MattyJay
      MattyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not positive i did those but when i searched nothing came up so I may have my first day!

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      MattyJay you may have to clear you filters
      Title: Profile Information - Device Ownership | Accept
      Requester: Amazon Mechanical Turk Team [AXKBO5V1Y75RL] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=2.94] [Fast=4.12] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.46] [Reviews=48] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 0.00
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Help us understand you better by answering a few questions about yourself
      Qualifications: None

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
    X