Newbie here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here.

Hi all. Thanks for having me. I have been turking for about 2 years. I have heard wonderful things about this site. I am eager to learn and hopefully increase my earnings. I am on and off online most days. Thanks for having me. Happy to get to know all of you.

Howdy KayKay! We're glad to have you here
    As you've probably seen - we mostly hang out on the DHT (daily hit thread) most of the time. It's a great place to ask questions or jump into a conversation. Let us know how we can help you get up to speed with things!

Comment

• KayKay
      KayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I just hit subscribe and I will get notifications when people post right? There is no noise or anything correct?

• Fisherman
      Fisherman commented
      Editing a comment
      KayKay correct, but just a note: There can be over 100 posts in a day, so that'd be a huge number of notifications. We start a new DHT every day, so mostly I think everyone does what I do.. open a tab for the DHT and just keep going back to it and refreshing as the day goes along.

• CrazyCatLady
      CrazyCatLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, what Fisherman said. I do have notifications on for other threads, but the DHT is more of an open and check on it every so often thing.

We're glad you found our little home!

Comment

Working...
    X