Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hi everyone im pretty new to turking and appreciate all the help and knowledge ill gain from everyone

Welcome! Thanks for joining us. How new are you? What's your total approved number? Getting to that first 1000, and then 5000 will open up more hits for you. Please feel free to join us over on the Daily Hit Thread (DHT). You'll find that's where most folks hang out, share good hits, qual hits, and just chat.

Comment

• tdubs
      tdubs commented
      Editing a comment
      Today marks my third day so I'm very new haha. I've been trying to hit the cap of amount of hits everyday since I'm still in the probationary period so I can get those first 1000 approved. Ive sent up some scripts and am starting to get the hang of things!

• ZeldaFoot
      ZeldaFoot commented
      Editing a comment
      tdubs oh yeah, hopefully you can sail through those first 1000 in your probationary period! Just be mindful about requester approval ratings. They appear right on the amazon hits page if you hover your mouse over the Amazon A next to the requester name. Or if you click on a requester name from somewhere like HIT forker, or straight from the forum, you should be able to see their approval ratings. This should help you avoid unfair rejections. TurkOpticon and TurkerView are good places to check for reviews from other turkers about requesters and hits.
      Just echoing what CrazyCatLady said, if you have any questions at all, just ask! You can ask here or over in the DHT. You'll likely get answers quicker in the DHT.

Welcome tdubs! As ZeldaFoot says, come join us on the DHT. We're happy to answer any questions you might have

Comment

Working...
    X