*Hi Everyone! I'm Charlie39 *A rookie mTurker LoL Happy to be part of the group!

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• witch1
    replied
    Welcome, my dude! I'm not so much helpful as I am a plethora of what not to do in your Turking career! If I can ever help, holla. Either here or the FB page

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    There are a number of people who've been turking for years and years on our board. We love to chime in and help newer folks out, so do come join us!

• Charllie39
    replied
    I started mTurkin back in July and I'm grateful for the $ ... I'm only now explorin the different scripts & Wowzahh what a difference* I can't wait to jump on the DHT probably tomorrow w/folks to see what everyone is talkin bout* I liked the strawberry thread this past Friday ~ Fun!

Leave a comment:

• Charllie39
    commented on 's reply
    Awww Thanx so much!! I actually was just nosin round the threads a bit LoL Luvin all the great info & ppl

• CrazyCatLady
    replied
    Welcome Charllie39! We're happy you're here. As you've probably seen, the daily hit thread (DHT) is where most of the chatter happens on a daily basis. Make sure you let us know if you've got any questions as you get up and running! And if you don't feel like posting, you can always private message one of the moderators

Leave a comment:

• *Hi Everyone! I'm Charlie39 *A rookie mTurker LoL Happy to be part of the group!

2Days ago there were members that gave me a Nice welcoming~ Thank U so much! I appreciate the thoughtfulness* Sometimes it's hard to get outta my comfort zone. When folks took a moment to say "Hi" it was way cool😎
    *I'm new @mTurkin but I feel blessed to earn $ Especially during Covid w/my kids virtual learnin! I've bn takin a tour round the site & so far I luv it!
Working...
X