Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Minnesota

I new to Mturk so I really don't know what I'm doing please help Thank you

Welcome Aboard...since you're brand new, I'd suggest that you thoroughly watch our video series starting with

Comment

Thank You I'm past My probation period I want to learn how I can make 10 20dollars a day doing mturk what tools I need and how to get everything setup

Comment

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        First thing, get yourself over to today's DHT (Daily Hits Thread) and start posting questions. You should have no trouble at all meeting these goals in a short period of time.

Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan! Right now since you are so new it is best to get your numbers up while keeping your approval rate as close to 100% as possible. Like Fisherman said the DHT is your best resource as that is where most of the action happens. We are friendly group and are more than happy to answer questions for you, we were all new once upon a time. Getting your numbers up and getting as many qualifications as you can are your best tools to get you earning what you want to earn when you are starting out and gaining experience.
      Watch the videos on our YouTube channel and learn as much as you can, ask questions. We are here to help.

Comment

Working...
      X