Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Minnesota

I new to Mturk so I really don't know what I'm doing please help Thank you

Welcome Aboard...since you're brand new, I'd suggest that you thoroughly watch our video series starting with

Comment

Thank You I'm past My probation period I want to learn how I can make 10 20dollars a day doing mturk what tools I need and how to get everything setup

Comment

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        First thing, get yourself over to today's DHT (Daily Hits Thread) and start posting questions. You should have no trouble at all meeting these goals in a short period of time.

Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan! Right now since you are so new it is best to get your numbers up while keeping your approval rate as close to 100% as possible. Like Fisherman said the DHT is your best resource as that is where most of the action happens. We are friendly group and are more than happy to answer questions for you, we were all new once upon a time. Getting your numbers up and getting as many qualifications as you can are your best tools to get you earning what you want to earn when you are starting out and gaining experience.
      Watch the videos on our YouTube channel and learn as much as you can, ask questions. We are here to help.

Comment

Hello, I understand Mturk a little better I'm over 1000 approved hits finally at the beginning so I got screwed bad by a requester name Recepata so my ratings got messed up so I'm still working on that I'm at 89 for my ratings what should I do now I just want to make that 20 dollars a day for now help me get there thank you.

Comment

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          The best thing you can do is a bunch of penny hits from reputable requesters to get your approval rating up, once you are back above 95% and then 98% you'll have better opportunities to get better and higher paying hits.
          A good one to keep a requester panda running is SocialCat, as far as I remember they don't have a hit approval rating minimum requirement for all their hits but keep an eye out for things posted in the DHT, I'll try to remember to tag you as I see them coming across forker so you can put a few pandas on and try to get that approval back to where it should be.
          Title: Categorize a Social Media Post | PANDA
          Requester: SocialCat [A33KPKIGB3LRZD] (Req TV): $19.34/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Please select a category that applies to the content of this post.
          Time: 5 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $0.05
          Qualifications: Location In AU;

This was awesome thank you. Should I get otto and I know to get my ratings above 95% but what's the quickest way to get to 5000 because It seemed it took forever to get to 1000

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
          CrazyCatLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Honestly, I would wait a bit longer for Otto. It can only catch hits you're qualified for, and with a lower approval rating you won't see many high paying hits. I would focus on hits like what smartin posted. Add MLDataLabeler to your list. There's several different requester ids for them. You'll need to take some tests - See if you can get to the MLData test to take this qual by clearing your filters. Hopefully the test score one is a link to a test. There's several like this hit.

Title: Qualifying HIT for Semantic Segmentation Tasks - Up to $2.00 Bonus!Accept
          Requester: MLDataLabeler [A1W8Z523C1G18D] Contact
          TV: No reviews
          TO: No reviews
          Reward: $0.01
          Duration: 01:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: Qualifying HIT for Semantic Segmentation Tasks
          Qualifications: QualifiedForSemanticSegmentation DoesNotExist ; SemSegTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 84

Thank you CrazyCatLady appreciate the tips 😀

Comment

Working...
        X