Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrazyCatLady
    replied
    ForeverYoung18 - MTS is going through some growing pains right now. They just did some kind of big revamp that has made it pretty hard to use (in my opinion). And before that, I found that I was only using it for tracking hits and sometimes for the hit monitor. Panda crazy works more to my way of thinking I guess.

You will probably find some folks on the DHT who love it though: I suggest once you install MTS and have a look at it, you post there with some questions. Specify what you're trying to do: find hits? catch them? etc, and the group mind should be able to help

Leave a comment:

• ForeverYoung18
    commented on 's reply
    I did watch some of them. I was hoping you talked about MTS though. I'll have to go through them again later and try out panda and hit forker.

• ForeverYoung18
    commented on 's reply
    I have panda crazy max. Is that a better one? Guess I'll have to learn to use new software then.

• Fisherman
    commented on 's reply
    ForeverYoung18 I can see a bit of confusion...the hits that get posted in the DHT are quite often gone by the time you see them...at least for the time being. But, if you run panda crazy and panda crazy helper, you can just click a button and start a panda for them..

Have you watched our entire YouTube series " A to Z How to be a Successful Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker - New for 2021 " ? It's a series of 6 videos that extensively cover things you need to know.

• Fisherman
    commented on 's reply
    Honestly, right now I'm not recommending mTurk Suite...they had an upgrade and it hasn't gone well. What I'd recommend is Hit Forker, Panda Crazy, Panda Crazy Helper...you won't need more than that for a few months.

• ForeverYoung18
    commented on 's reply
    I did check out the DHT on here but the five or so I clicked on was all gone. I will check out the requester you suggested as I only have the one I get quite a few from which is James Billings. I guess not all hits with more than a few are considered batches, as I've done quite a few with more than 20 in them but only allowed to do one?

• smartin
    replied
    Welcome ForeverYoung18! Like CrazyCatLady mentioned keep an eye out on the DHT, we try to post things in there that will help, I'm a fan of batches myself so I try to post reputable batches when I'm online and see them.
    411richmond is good for penny hits I also recommend to keep a panda on for these hits, they approve pretty much instantly too
    Title: Are these receipts the same? | PANDA
    Requester: Receipt Processing [AGVV5AWLJY7H2] (Req TV): $6.41/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Tell us if two receipts are the same
    Time: 6 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.01
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000;
    Hope to see you around on the DHT and hopefully we can help you get to that 1K quickly.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverYoung18
    commented on 's reply
    I did find a site for qualifications and took some of them. I tried looking at the qualifications on here but the page doesn't open up all the way and the right half is cut off. My approval rate is at 97.8% right now. I only have 268 hits approved at the moment. 1K might take a bit while still learning. I did find a great batch to work for $.01 each with a small bonus though. I also have a few scripts but would love to learn how to use MTurk Suite more than the others out there. Thanks for your reply.

• CrazyCatLady
    replied
    Welcome ForeverYoung18 ! We're glad to have you.

The most important thing you can do right now is to keep taking tests and quals. Also, stick with requesters with good approval ratings: 99% for the best, at least in your first 1k. The last thing you want to do is drop your approval rating low when you're just starting out.

Keep an eye on our daily hit thread - people often post when they've tried out a new requester and found them to be good. We also tend to post when we've had a rejection to warn others. Also, feel free to ask questions there any time! We're a friendly bunch

Leave a comment:

• ForeverYoung18
    started a topic Hello From Michigan

Hello From Michigan

Hello everyone! I'm relatively new to MTurk and have been watching videos to learn how to maximize the money. I came across Our Hit Stop today from a Youtube video. I look forward to learning all I can to get the best out of my turking experience. I only have 266 hits and look forward to learning how to get that number to 1,000. Thanks for having me.
Working...
X