hello from Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from Indiana

Hi Im new here and need as much help as I can get cause I have really been struggling with my mturk

alistarlita8 You're in the right place. Let's get started by watching our complete YouTube series...starting here...

Comment

Welcome alistarlita8! After you've watched the videos Fisherman mentioned, give us some idea of where you're at in. your mturk life. Number of hits you've completed, approval rating, and so forth. We can give you some advice on where to go from there, or just answer any questions you have

We mostly hang out on the DHT (daily hit thread, link in the bar above). We're a friendly group so feel free to post questions there, or if you're feeling shy you can always message one of the moderators.

Comment

Welcome! We're glad to have you here. Fisherman and CrazyCatLady have already given some great advice. I just want to add that successfully Turking is so much easier to do when you're part of a great community like Our Hit Stop. Everyone here is kind and helpful. You'll see that people are always sharing good HITs or warning you away from bad ones.

Comment

Working...
        X