Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the oldest town in Tennessee

Hi everyone. It's great to be here. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and having mTurk be more profitable for me. I've been turking since August 2018. I have over 21K approved hits and a 99.9% rating. I mainly do surveys with a few PickFu and AudioKites thrown in. I am a novice fly fisherman (hence the name) and a big supporter of Casting for Recovery (CfR) which brings female breast cancer survivors (I'm one) and fly fishing together.

Welcome flyfishergal! that organization sounds pretty awesome. As one survivor to another, I'm glad you're here
    Don't hesitate to ask any questions, especially as you get set up with Otto.

Comment

• flyfishergal
      flyfishergal commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Check out cfr.org. They are great. The weekend for first-timers is totally free. And I'm sure I'll have lots of newbie questions. I try to find the answers first, but I'm not shy about asking.

Welcome to our community flyfishergal , don't ever be afraid to broaden your horizons with new requesters but let us know if you have questions about anything. We all mainly hang out on the DHT (daily hits thread) you can find the link towards the top of any page.
    Also feel free to set up an avatar so we can recognize you quickly when you post

Comment

• flyfishergal
      flyfishergal commented
      Editing a comment
      Just got my avatar set up. Thanks for the welcome. I'm very happy to have found you all.

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      I love it flyfishergal

• flyfishergal
      flyfishergal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, she's sitting in Daddy's lap and he thinks she was laughing at his "jokes." Personally, I think she was crying for me to rescue her from those "jokes."

Hello! I'm a Tennesseean survey-taking newbie too, though I don't have anything near 20k HITs completed. CfR sounds really cool!

Comment

Working...
    X