Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Alabama!

Former Retail Sales Consultant, had to step down due to mental health issues. I've been looking for a way to make some money online and assist my wife who is currently providing the only income for our household and stumbled upon the mTurk Fisherman YouTube channel and then, subsequently, this forum. Very thankful to have found it and I look forward to meeting all of the great people here.

Welcome N30, we're glad to have you!

Comment

Welcome N30! The videos on YouTube are highly beneficial and hopefully they have helped you on getting started. Don't ever be afraid to ask questions, we are all a very friendly bunch. Most of us hang out on the Daily Hits Thread (At the top of any page under DHT). Go ahead and set yourself up an avatar so we can distinguish you easily when posting and some say hi sometime. I look forward to getting to know you more!

Comment

It's nice having another Southerner here! I'm in Arab on Brindlee Mountain...where the men are men and the cows are scared
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Originally posted by witch1 View Post
          It's nice having another Southerner here! I'm in Arab on Brindlee Mountain...where the men are men and the cows are scared
          Literally right down the road from you in Holly Pond. Haha. Nice to meet you! Thank you all!
          Last edited by N30; 09-14-2021, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X