Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I am new to this site, I found it when I googled "Why won't my Noah Turk hits load? I am referring to the "Write Sentences that Fool an AI" hits that are active right now. Yesterday there were over 700 hits available at $7.00 each and I can see that others are able to make them work. I would like to know how to do this. After I accept the hit, it just has the word "loading" in the upper left corner, that's it...nothing else.

I have been on and off Mturk since roughly 2008. I have completed 40,840 hits, earned $24,101 pay, $1542.00 bonus pay and my approval rate is 99.43%. I was upgraded to a Master qualification about 10 years ago...I really don't know how or why. I don't understand any of the Panda stuff...the only aspect of it I use is Turkopion or whatever to see reviews of requesters. I get my hits by going to sort by highest paying and looking through them.

I used to have my earnings sent to my bank but for the last couple of years I just have let it go to gift cards. I got super discouraged when Mturk got bombarded with new workers and ways to grab hits so fast that I didn't have a chance. I came back after I accepted the fact that things had changed. I am female, 55 years old and I live in Minnesota. Thank you, it would be nice to actually be able to interact with others that are familiar with mturk, my friends still don't know for sure how to even pronounce it!

Hi there
    Paiger
    Tier 1 Member
    Paiger , we're glad you found us
    I personally gave up on Noah hits a long time ago, but there are people on the board who do them. It sounds like it's a 50/50 chance on whether or not they'll work on any given day. And, of course, there are the ones that they leave up with "nothing to see here" in the hit window.

Your numbers are great! I've been doing this since probably 2017. While I was between jobs it kept me and my kid fed. Now, I work part time and supplement with mturk and other sites.

You should definitely try to get comfortable with some scripts. That will help get you on a level playing field with all the other turkers out there. Once you get comfortable with things like PandaCrazy, you should look into Otto. It's probably the only reason I make as much as I do while working my day job. Check out
    Fisherman
    Administrator
    Fisherman 's YouTube tutorials here. Start with the TamperMonkey video, then watch the others that look interesting, maybe the one on more scripts, or the one on PandaCrazy.

Also, make sure to hang out with us on the Daily Hit Thread (link in the menu above: "Today's DHT"). I'll look forward to seeing you there!

Comment

Hey there fellow Minnesotan! I'm up pretty far north myself, what part of the state are you in?

I personally haven't had a Noah hit work for me for a really long time. I always try to catch them when I see them post just to see if it'll work but gave up on getting my hopes up.

I use Mturk as my secondary (but needed) source of income.
      CrazyCatLady
      Moderator / Lifetime Membership
      CrazyCatLady mentioned a lot of great things to get into to increase your earnings. Between utilizing scripts to find hits and accept them from time to time as well as regular use of Otto I'd be up the creek without a paddle. It took me many years to finally start using scripts because I felt it was scary and overwhelming but it isn't and at this point is pretty well required to catch anything decent.

I would suggest starting on our YouTube channel and watching the videos it will definitely help you get more comfortable with the tools available to use, where to find them, how to use them, etc.

We truly are a very friendly group overall and mainly hang out over on the DHT. So set yourself up an avatar so we can recognize you quickly when posting and come say hi. Don't be afraid to ask questions, were here for each other's success

Comment

Working...
      X