Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi all I just signed up tonight in hopes to find a new way to earn more money turking. Based on everything I've seen so far I plan on going for the $10/mo tier. One question, how does OTTO filter out undesirable hits and requesters when filling your queue with jobs to work on? Does it interface with Turkopticon or anything similar I'm accustomed to using hit scraper and forker where I can set my minimal TO rating. TIA

Hi Richnomoney (great name btw) - Otto does not work with TO yet, but I think Fisherman had that in his plans for the next update. Otto DOES allow you to set a minimum acceptance rate (based on Amazon's data). I have mine set to 80% at the moment. Also, you can set up your own blocks for requesters you don't want to work with.

Comment

Richnomoney if you go with Otto heavy ($15/month) you can set filters for approval ratings and TO ratings as well as your blocking capabilities to block an individual hit, or a requester, heck even a keyword where as Otto lite only allows you to block specific requesters.

Comment

Working...
      X