Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All Long time Turker New to One Hit Stop

Hey there, I am a long time turker and am just now starting back up after doing some customer service work. A lot has changed on mturk from what I can see so I am looking forward to getting back into the groove and making my goals. I am a little lost on scripts right now and Otto is totally new to me. Currently setting up any help would be very much appreciated

Welcome to Our Hit Stop TurkoptiMom!
    Weekends are usually pretty quiet on the forum since there typically isn't a lot of work. Otto is definitely a life saver especially for those higher paying hits. I noticed last week batches seem to be making a little come back and personally I hope that trend continues. I prefer PC to try to catch batches and things that Otto doesn't catch and still also use forker pretty regularly. It works for me although I know it doesn't work for everyone. Just have to find your own groove and works best for your set up.

Most of us hang out on the DHT (Daily Hits Thread) you can find it on the top of the page in the blue header bar. Go ahead and set yourself up an avatar so we can easily recognize you when you post and come say hi. We are more than happy to help you find your own groove and answer questions you might have along the way. How long have you been away from turking?

Comment

• TurkoptiMom
      TurkoptiMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much. I feel like I an starting fresh after only a few months away from turking regularly. I started turking in the summer of 2016 and became pretty comfortable with it in a short time and kept at it pretty much full time until I had my baby and pandemic happened all at once which is when I started doing customer service for amazon. Now I'm back turking and just hope i get back into the groove i once had lol

To get your feet wet again, I'd suggest that you start at our video channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUM...EmzRy1w/videos

and after that , head on over to our Daily Hits Thread (DHT) where most of us hang out. It'll be much busier tomorrow when we start the new week, but there's sure to be some around to help you get re-acclimated...
    My goal is to build a life that I don't need a vacation from.

Comment

• TurkoptiMom
      TurkoptiMom commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I started binging the videos last night and into today! My computer still had most of my scripts I just needed to update them and remember where everything is no I need to get the settings right again and I will be on the right track. Heading to the DHT now!

• moe012678
      moe012678 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thinks for the video link they helped a lot
Working...
X