Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi everyone, I am coming back from a year of nonturking. I just paid for tier 2, and if i can understand correctly it includes the otto lite? Is that enough or do i need the otto heavy? Thank you!
    Last edited by keine28; 11-01-2021, 12:10 PM.

I watched the video, do I need other scripts while the OTTO is running?

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
      CrazyCatLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you use Panda Crazy as well? Some of us do so that we can still target a specific batch requester or hit. If you do, you'll want to download the PC Helper script from the scripts link above. That'll give you panda buttons so you can add directly from an export to PC

• keine28
      keine28 commented
      Editing a comment
      CrazyCatLady I do use Panda Crazy for batch hits. I don't know if I have the PC Helper yet, I'll check it out. Thank you!

Hi keine28 - you'll probably be fine on Otto Lite while you're getting used to how it works. I've used Heavy for a long time now, so I barely remember the differences, but I'm the kind of person that likes to have a blocked list as well as fine tuning the filter settings.

Comment

When you say, "the video" did you mean this one ?

My goal is to build a life that I don't need a vacation from.

Comment

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        while you're at it...watch all our videos...you'll be way ahead of the curve then.

• keine28
        keine28 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fisherman Thank you. I watch and read all of the tips and applied them. I was worried about getting too much PRE the first 2 days but it is now working fine. I made 200 in 4 days! I can't believe it, I barely make that in a month before. Thanks again!

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        keine28 You're most welcome. Put yourself up an avatar so we can recognize you quickly, and then join us in the Daily Hits Thread ( DHT ) where we hang out each day.
    Working...
    X