No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisherman
    commented on 's reply
    keine28 You're most welcome. Put yourself up an avatar so we can recognize you quickly, and then join us in the Daily Hits Thread ( DHT ) where we hang out each day.

• keine28
    commented on 's reply
    Fisherman Thank you. I watch and read all of the tips and applied them. I was worried about getting too much PRE the first 2 days but it is now working fine. I made 200 in 4 days! I can't believe it, I barely make that in a month before. Thanks again!

• Fisherman
    commented on 's reply
    while you're at it...watch all our videos...you'll be way ahead of the curve then.

• keine28
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions the video in this link, I'll watch the one you commented too. Thanks.

• Fisherman
    replied
    When you say, "the video" did you mean this one ?

Leave a comment:

• keine28
    commented on 's reply
    CrazyCatLady I do use Panda Crazy for batch hits. I don't know if I have the PC Helper yet, I'll check it out. Thank you!

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    Do you use Panda Crazy as well? Some of us do so that we can still target a specific batch requester or hit. If you do, you'll want to download the PC Helper script from the scripts link above. That'll give you panda buttons so you can add directly from an export to PC

• CrazyCatLady
    replied
    Hi keine28 - you'll probably be fine on Otto Lite while you're getting used to how it works. I've used Heavy for a long time now, so I barely remember the differences, but I'm the kind of person that likes to have a blocked list as well as fine tuning the filter settings.

Leave a comment:

• keine28
    replied
    I watched the video, do I need other scripts while the OTTO is running?

Leave a comment:

• keine28
    started a topic Hello

Hello

Hi everyone, I am coming back from a year of nonturking. I just paid for tier 2, and if i can understand correctly it includes the otto lite? Is that enough or do i need the otto heavy? Thank you!
    Last edited by keine28; 11-01-2021, 11:10 AM.
Working...
X