Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 days since I joined OTTO! Hello :)

I first off wanna say how much i love OTTO since joining, and how nice and friendly everyone is here!! I've been on mturk off/ & on since 2019. I really wanted to get back into it but wanted to try a new way of catching hits. I just want to say how much OTTO has helped, i went from not finding nearly any hits at all, to now finding multiple. this is kind of embarrassing to say but i went from only making 15 cents (really) to making $10+ in the past 4 days i've joined. I've still got a long way to go, but i plan to use otto every single day from now on! i cant express enough how helpful this forum is, and how helpful the DHT is as well. I am grateful to be here with such amazing people!! i am a stay at home mom of a 1 yr old girl, so every dollar counts. it is so worth it and ill be using this everyday from now on, i cant imagine going back to my old way of turking.

Yay! What an awesome change for you. I know
    Fisherman
    Administrator
    Fisherman will be happy to see this too

Comment

• Fisherman
      Fisherman
      Administrator
      Fisherman commented
      Editing a comment
      I was.

• taylordamone
      taylordamone
      Tier 1 Member
      taylordamone commented
      Editing a comment
      Also the youtube videos are so helpful! they gave me a better understanding.

• Fisherman
      Fisherman
      Administrator
      Fisherman commented
      Editing a comment
      taylordamone
      Tier 1 Member
      taylordamone One of the first things I noticed when I started working on mTurk was the lack of a good set of instructions on how to do it well. In those days everyone was of the mindset that we should guard our secrets...and I like to think that I played a part in changing that way of doing things.
Working...
X