Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

Hi, everyone! I just started working on Mturk in January of this year and although tedious at times, have really loved it! I actually discovered One Hit Stop yesterday through Youtube when I was trying to find out more about (headache inducing) taxes, LOL. It took months before I even realized there were dedicated forums for Mturk so my journey has been a solitary one 😆 I joined a different forum a few months ago but it wasn't very lively. Came here hoping to have fun and just chat with people to discover how everyone's experiences have been as I don't know anyone in real life who works on Mturk. Hope everyone is having a great day. Christmas and the New Year is almost here!!! 😀

Welcome Rowlet ! We're so happy you found us. And if you've already been on the OHS youtube channel, I'm sure you've seen there is a lot of good information there. You'll find that working with mturk coworkers makes it more fun, and this forum has brought together a really great group of people. Most people hang on and chat over on the Daily Hit Thread. (DHT) Please hop in the conversation over there! Chat, share hits, ask questions.

Comment

Working...
    X