Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to mturk and ourhitstop

Hi everyone! I just signed up for this community today! I am new to mturking as well. I signed up on amazon in 2020 and probably turked for a few days. I made $3 I think. I was bored one day (the 18th of Dec 2021 to be exact) and amt popped in my mind. Long story short, I have made as of today 105 bucks and I have 197 approvals, 77 pending, 98% app rating, and 4 rejections (came from the first time I used amt). I'm excited to have made that amount in a short time for a newbie. I think its a lot. I'm not sure...someone correct me if it isn't. Glad to join the community and I am looking forward to learning how to advance on this platform! I'm so sick of surveys but thats what I've been doing so far.

Welcome jai2001 ! We're glad to have you join us
    You've got some great numbers there. If you're looking to break out of surveys, definitely keep looking for qualifications - you'll see them posted on the daily hit thread (DHT) when people come across them. That's one way to get into the batch work.

Feel free to join in on the chatter on the DHT and ask any and all questions along the way - we're a friendly bunch

Comment

Thank you CrazyCatLady ! I did notice those qual links and I have done a few of them oh the DHT. One of them (the one with marking documents as the same, not the same, etc) had two questions that had images I couldn't pull up...so I failed it lol. I did message the requester. Maybe they will let me retake it. We will see.
      Last edited by Fisherman; 01-01-2022, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X