Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member, saying Hello!

Hello everyone, I have been on Mturk for about 5 months now and I have completed 11,345 HITS with 2 rejections. My daily goal is $10, but have been doing decently well lately and have been able to make a little more than that each day. I have been utilizing MTurkSuite since I started, and just using their Finder and Catcher. I am hoping to increase my earnings and decrease the amount of time I have to spend looking for HITs. I have watched a handful of The Fisherman's YT videos and also heard great things from people on Facebook, so I am very excited to see what this community and what OTTO has to offer.

If there is anything else I could be doing to increase my earnings please let me know.

Thank you!
    JLH
    Tier 2 Member
    Last edited by JLH; 01-14-2022, 02:07 PM.

Welcome aboard
    JLH
    Tier 2 Member
    JLH sorry for the delayed reply. Most of us hang out on the DHT (Daily Hits Thread, found at the top of any page) You definitely are doing good for starting out not too long ago and hope to see you be able to increase that goal.

Set yourself up an avatar so we can recognize you quickly when you post and say hi on the DHT

Comment

Working...
    X