No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smartin
    replied
    Welcome heyitsemely glad you found us! Sounds like you have built yourself some decent numbers to start off with, keep it up!

I've been using Otto since beta days and I cannot imagine turking without it, I'm mainly a batch worker and have it catch higher paying hits and it has always paid for itself every month tenfold without any issue.

Most of us hang out on the DHT, stop by and say hi. I promise we don't bite (too hard jk ) But in all seriousness, don't be afraid to speak up if you have questions about anything. We are definitely a very friendly and supportive group.

Leave a comment:

• heyitsemely
    started a topic Well hello there!

Well hello there!

Hello!

I started turking in the beginning of January this year and have a little over 2,000 approved hits so far! I'm a SAHM to a 3 year old boy so I mainly turk in the morning for a bit, while he naps, and in the evening once he's gone to bed, probably about 3-4 hours a day. I currently use HitForker and Panda Crazy and came across the fisherman's youtube video on how to be most efficient and a sample of otto! Seems amazing and I hope it's not too good to be true! Anyway, glad to be here and hope I can pick up some new info on how to maximize my earnings! Mama is trying to save up for Disneyland! LOL
Working...
X