No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrazyCatLady
    replied
    KFD Welcome! If you're talking about UI improvements on the actual hits, the best bet would be to contact the requester directly. I suspect they're working w/in the Amazon API but I doubt very much you'll be able to find anyone at Amazon to talk to.

Leave a comment:

• ZeldaFoot
    replied
    KFD Welcome! Feel free to ask any questions you have! You'll probably get faster answers if you ask in the Daily Hit Thread. As for the Masters Qual, don't stress yourself on that one. No one has any idea how or why it gets passed out, and it doesn't seem to be granted very often these days. There's plenty of people here that don't have it and are able to turk just fine (myself included.) But absolutely keep your eye out for any available qualifications you can do. Right now, it's also going to be beneficial to you to get your approved hits number up while avoiding rejections.
    I don't know about the software development questions.

Leave a comment:

• KFD
    started a topic Hi - Thank you for this site.

Hi - Thank you for this site.

Hello -

I am Ken and I been doing HITs more and more. I have over 300 now, mostly surveys but I hope to land those address verification ones or app testing. Hope to get the Masters qualification this year but I need to step on it I think. I really like the jury duty HITs and the ones that test algorithms. I have many questions but I have a feeling they have been asked already so I have some reading to do. I am a software developer and can't wait to look at the scripts. One question I have and would like to be pointed in the right direction quickly regarding it is: Where does one start if they think they have a UI improvement. For example the drawing of bounding boxes is clunky and I'm guessing people have already made it better and I would like to know where I can find that and also where I can submit a demo of an easier way if it hasn't already been created. It may be a big topic and I haven't done any DD on it yet so I have no idea how naïve I am yet. Can't wait to find out. Thank you.

My goal is to become more social so feel free to socialize with me. I need practice. I roll...awkwardly. Like a boss! ;-}

Ken
Working...
X