Clear All

CrazyCatLady Happy to be hereee & don't you worry, I'll be around to bug ya

Comment

Hows everyone today?

Comment

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Not too bad considering it's been raining almost all day where I'm at. Welcome aboard bowhunter30x. You should set yourself up an avatar and come hang out with us on the DHT (Daily Hits Threat, found at the top of any page) that's where the action typically happens

Hello all! I haven't been on here in such a long time that I might as well be a newb again. Hope everyone is having a great day! Happy turking!

Comment

Hi everyone, I have been turking for 6 years and noticed that the amount of work I see on scrapper decrease a lot and I make 1/4 of what I make 3 years ago. I am hope OTTO will help since I am planning on turking full time now.

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
        CrazyCatLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome! Feel free to join us on the DHT (daily hit thread) and join in the conversation

Hiii! Just a fresh face saying hello and it's nice to be here. My name is Marisa and I've been turking on the side for a few years now but thought I would try something new and join y'all.

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
        CrazyCatLady commented
        Editing a comment
        mcl soooo cute! My mom has a shih tzu mix and your pic reminded me of her. I love dogs, but I'm not responsible enough for one, much less three

• mcl
        mcl commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha, that's a perfect guess! She is the one who is a shih tzu/poodle mix.

And I'm not sure I am either, but they follow me everywhere.. so what can I do? <3

• CrazyCatLady
        CrazyCatLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Clearly they've made you their person

Hey everyone one ! I'm new here but not to mturk I have been using mturk for about 7 years now and I am always looking for new ways to help me make the most I can.

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
        CrazyCatLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome moe012678 ! We're always glad to have new people on the board. I love your avatar

Hi everyone, I am new to Otto but not mturk, I’ve turned for 4 years. I’m lost as to how to use Otto, if anyone could help me that would be great

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
        CrazyCatLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi dholthaus, welcome to the board
        You can check out this video on Otto Lite here: https://youtu.be/plgadvb55W4

Also, join in on the DHT (daily hit thread, link above) and ask any questions you might have! There's a bunch of folks who can chime in.

Glad to be here. Hoping to pick up some new tips for turking and maybe make a friend or two

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
        CrazyCatLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome tjpann878 ! We're a pretty darn friendly bunch
        Grab yourself an avatar and join in on the DHT (daily hit thread) where most of our chatter happens. We do a lot more talking than just sharing hits

Hello,

I'm at 1,384 HITs and I'm starting to make decent money now that I've caught onto some things that probably would have been a lot more obvious if I had spent more time here instead of doing everything the hard way.

I started looking for ways to make money from home when my husband started working 70 hours a week and I was at home full time with our daughter, who is now about to have her first birthday next week. It's been a bit of a challenge trying to turk all day with a baby constantly trying to grab at and stick her fingers in and push every button on every single thing that she can get to. But those months of making a few bucks here and there have paid off, and I'm ready to level up a notch and see what OTTO's got to offer. I'm here to learn anything that will make me better at what I do. This seems like a great community. Thanks for having me!

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the forum logancubed ! Stop in the Daily Hits thread. That's where you usually find us. There are other members who can relate to your turking with children.

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        So true... Bear . My children grew up with mTurk as a backdrop in their lives and now my oldest, Sarah works here as my assistant administrator.

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello and welcome! Fellow stay at home mom here. I've had two kids since I started turking, the youngest is 6 months, so I definitely relate. The "ok, baby is happy, quick do a survey" move is a popular one around here LOL

Happy to be here. I've completed a little over 150,00 hits and look forward to working with you great people.

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
        CrazyCatLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome! We're glad to have you here

Hello everyone! My name is Taylor! I joined mturk around 2018/19. I also use prolific which i love very much. Ive heard such great things about OTTO, ive been looking into it for the past year and finally decided to join (even though i wish i would’ve joined sooner!) im so grateful i get to be part of this community now

Comment

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to have you here taylordamone! Hope to see you around on the DHT!

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome taylordamone ! We're glad you decided to join!

Hey everyone,

I'm new here - Signed up to Mturk in 2019 but never had a chance to really dig in until about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
      I'll try not to get in the way

Happy Turking! (that's a thing right?)

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
        CrazyCatLady commented
        Editing a comment
        It absolutely is! Welcome kdb91
        Grab yourself an avatar and join us on the DHT (link above). Do join in on the chatter! People are never in the way

Hello everyone I am a newly engaged mom on the west coast. I am a full-time student working on my bachelor's degree in business and found M Turk to be a great side gig!

Comment

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to have you here @motionjess!
        Mturk has been a saving grace for me many times over the years. You definitely sound like a busy mom being a full time student too. When I attempted it I failed miserably when my son was in Elementary school. How old is your kid?

smartin I'm lucky my kiddos are all 8years and older so I have loads of time for my homework and mturk plus all my mom duties

Comment

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        It definitely helps when they are at a pretty self sufficient age, mine's 15 now . Hope to see you around on the DHT (that's where we all mainly hang out)

• CrazyCatLady
        CrazyCatLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome Motionjess ! I'm also on the west coast (bay area)

CrazyCatLady Nice! I moved to a very small rural town I'm closer to the eastern part of Washington!

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
        CrazyCatLady commented
        Editing a comment
        That sounds awesome - I fantasize about moving somewhere rural some day
    Working...
    X