X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisherman
    commented on 's reply
    BTW...it doesn't have to be a side hustle...we have many full time turkers.

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome ltomlin! We mostly hang out on the DHT (daily hit thread) - feel free to join us there and ask any questions you have as you get rolling. How many hits have you done so far?

• ltomlin
    replied
    Hello! New to Mturk and first day on this page. I look forward to learning more about this side hustle.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome ScarletHope! We're glad to have you

• ZeldaFoot
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome! Glad you found us! To be honest, the last few months have been slow for a lot of people on mturk. But it does seem to be picking up again. Feel free to post and chat with us on the Daily Hit Thread (DHT.) You are more than welcome to ask any questions you might have, as well. Are you currently using any scripts?

• ScarletHope
    replied
    Hello all! So glad to be here. I have been apart of MTurk for a few months and was just barely getting through. I decided today after doing some thinking to do a bit of research to improve my experience and I found Fishermen's video. It gave me just what I needed and has really made me see that this opportunity is what I make it. So I look forward to learning and growing with you all and am again thrilled to be here.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome back to turking And congrats on the masters! What’s it in?

We’re a friendly bunch- come hang out with us on the daily hit thread (DHT) and we’ll help you get up and running in no time.

• rlpkayaker
    replied
    Hello all! Long time Mturk worker but I've been on hiatus while I finish my masters. Now I'm done and need to start back up again to help pay my student loans down. A lot has changed in 3 years and I'm looking forward to getting back in to the swing of things!

Leave a comment:

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to have you here p_dandy, sounds like you have your hands full. Most everyone hangs out on the DHT (daily hits thread) hope to see you there and get to know you more!

• p_dandy
    replied
    Hello, everyone! I'm new here and kept hearing about OTTO on the mturk facebook group I am and decided I would give it a try. I haven't been able to work as much as I am a full-time mom, college student, and am helping my son with distance-learning kindergarten, but I'm hoping to start making money again before Christmas comes! I am excited to learn all about this!

Leave a comment:

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    So glad to have you Plant hope you can feel very much at home, hope to see you on the DHT!

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Plant! Please add an avatar so we can recognize you quickly and come hang out with us on the DHT (daily hit thread). We're more than happy to answer questions as you get up to speed with the way OHS works.

• Plant
    replied
    Thank you for the warm welcome!
    Here's hoping everyone has a bountiful day!
    Be well!

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    commented on 's reply
    Once again, welcome aboard !! Most of the action here takes place at the Daily Hits Thread (DHT), so come on over and jump right in.

With your T3 membership, you've got access to both Otto Lite, and Otto Heavy and will be able to choose which version works best for you. Some of the settings may be a bit confusing at first, but there's a few hundred members here that can help you get it all straightened out.

Of course, Otto represents only about 40% of the benefit of an OHS membership, the rest comes from the tips, tricks, and advice of our members. We're not called "The Friendliest mTurk Worker Forum on the Web" for nothing !

• Cheryl
    replied
    Hello everyone. I am new to OurHitStop but not new to Amazon mechanical Turk. I've been doing this for a few years and lately I have been wanting to increase my earnings so I thought I would give Otto a try. I started using Mturk back in 2016 when I decided to retire early due to disability. I was looking for work from home and liked the idea of working when I could physically do so. So far I've enjoyed it very much. I also work on a few other platforms and projects, all crowdsourcing and or contract work, all from home. It helps me tremendously to supplement my income even just a little bit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X