X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZeldaFoot
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome! We're glad you found our little corner of the internet.

• Bear
    commented on 's reply
    NativeSage Welcome Clay! Glad to have you here. Stop in the Daily Hits Thread where you will usually find everyone.

• NativeSage
    replied
    Hi, my name is Clay. I havent been turking for very long ive had an account for a few years but only really got into it this year. my partner is disabled and we are jumping through the hoops so ive been doing mturk and using swagbucks for supplemental income as i cannot hold a real job due to being her caregiver. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and learning as much as I can to use mturk as efficiently as possible. Thanks for having me !

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCatLady
    replied
    Welcome natoya and sabbycat ! Do join in on the DHT as you're getting rolling with Otto so we can answer any questions you have. Pretty much nothing is really off topic there

Leave a comment:

• sabbycat
    replied
    Glad to be here. New here, but not to Mturk. Had it a couple of years now, but had stopped for a while, but now back at it and trying it again.

Leave a comment:

• natoya
    replied
    Hi everyone! I just signed up and I'm excited to start working with Otto. I've been Turking since 2018. Some of my favorite requestors are Ben Peterson, Noah Turk, Peter Gault, Remesh, Empirical Jury, and Vision AI2.

Leave a comment:

• smartin
    replied
    Glad to see you took the plunge, it will pay off. How old are your triplets?

If you ever have questions about Otto we are definitely here for you, don't be afraid to speak up.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCatLady
    replied
    Welcome! We're happy to have you Feel free to join in on the chatter in the Daily Hit Thread.

Leave a comment:

• tripletmama2020
    replied
    Hi! I'm tripletmama. Yes I have triplets . I just joined today. I been on mturk since late 2018 on and off. I am finally get serious this year and looking forward you using otto. I have looked at it on and off for a while but never signed up until today

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds awesome - I fantasize about moving somewhere rural some day

• Motionjess
    replied
    CrazyCatLady Nice! I moved to a very small rural town I'm closer to the eastern part of Washington!

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome Motionjess ! I'm also on the west coast (bay area)

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    It definitely helps when they are at a pretty self sufficient age, mine's 15 now . Hope to see you around on the DHT (that's where we all mainly hang out)

• Motionjess
    replied
    smartin I'm lucky my kiddos are all 8years and older so I have loads of time for my homework and mturk plus all my mom duties

Leave a comment:

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to have you here @motionjess!
    Mturk has been a saving grace for me many times over the years. You definitely sound like a busy mom being a full time student too. When I attempted it I failed miserably when my son was in Elementary school. How old is your kid?
Working...
X