banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Hi folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi folks

Cosmo here (a nickname I've long used in the online world). I've been Turking since March 2019. Now at 25K+ HITs done and 99.86% approval. I did a lot of penny HITs to cross 10K quickly, then burned out a bit. Now that I've discovered this forum (and Otto) I'm Turking like I've never Turked before. I think I could really make somewhere close to a living doing this. I look forward to learning more and more as I go along.

Happy Holidays to you all.

Hi! Welcome and glad to have you here! MTurk is my only job so it can be done.
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Welcome first and foremost! It takes a lot of work and dedication but I think with Otto you could make a living off of Turking, just don't stop looking for and getting all the qualifications you can! Hope to see you around on the DHT and don't be afraid to pipe up if you have questions!

Comment

Welcome! Whew, that sounds like a lot of penny hits! But you put yourself in a good place. Otto will definitely increase your earnings. Have you visited our sister site yet? There's a Page Request Calculator there to help keep your PREs down if you're using other scrapers as well as Otto.
        https://www.ourhitstop.net/page-request-calculator
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Thanks, folks. I did take the plunge with Otto and joined as a Tier 4 member here because I'm serious about making this work, and I felt that there had to be a way. So far, Otto seems to be the solution. I had a great week Turking (probably my best ever) and look forward to sharing here and seeing the software develop further. I'm hoping that the boost continues in future weeks and on slower days, too.

A special "hi" to ZeldaFoot because (1) my wife and I have a late-life-rescue 16-year-old Aussie Shepherd mix named Zelda, and (2) I'm originally from Georgia.

Comment

Working...
          X