banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Hi all! Just introducing myself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all! Just introducing myself!

Hi everyone! I just thought I would take a moment to introduce myself! My name is Marcia. I have been on mturk almost as long as it has been around. I currently have 158,807 approved hits on mturk with total lifetime earnings of $11, 300.21. Learning the ins and outs of various scripts has definitely boosted my earnings. PANDA has definitely been a personal favorite. I currently work full time at Wal Mart and while I enjoy Mturk I wasn’t enjoying being glued to my PC on my days off in hopes of finding decent work. I read about OTTO in another mturk forum and here I am. The first day I used it I cleared $75. And had plenty of time left in my day to enjoy my day off. This is a life changer for me. I look forward to being able to put some money away in savings. Thanks to the developers of this great script. I won’t be posting as often here due to working full time and also being in school but I will do my best to drop in and hang out with this great community of mturkers. Everyone have a great day!

I'm glad you found us. We'll be here when you need us, so happy we can help you with your goals.

Comment

Glad to have you here! It's always great to hear how well Otto is helping others. Hope to see you around!

Comment

Hey! We're happy you joined us!
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Working...
        X