banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Nice to meet you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to meet you

Hello all I have been turking for over 3 years, although you wouldn't know it from my profile. I have just now cleared 293 HITS and made about $85. Last year I think I only turked 8 times all year. I work nights as nurse. I really want to pay off student loans and work towards financial freedom while not sacrificing family time. I decided to really put an effort into Mturk to see what I can do this year if I take it more seriously. I have MTS and panda crazy which I just downloaded today, ironically that is how I found you guys. :-) Hope to learn as well as share whatever I can.
    Last edited by fdfam; 01-29-2020, 12:56 PM.

Welcome and so happy to have you here! Please feel free to DM if I can be of any assistance!
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Glad to have you here, ask all the questions you can over on the DHT, and check out our videos (I'm updating these as we speak)

Comment

Welcome to the forum! The nice thing about Turk is that you can make your own hours. Best of luck paying off those loans!

Comment

Glad to have you! Hope to see you around on the DHT and don't be afraid to ask questions. It took me many years to start taking Turking seriously. Best of luck on the predatory student loans, they seem never ending. I'm just biding my time for my IBR plan to have them forgiven and hate myself that year during tax time.

Comment

Welcome to the party! The members here at this forum have really helped me turk so much better throughout the years. You've found a great group of people!
            Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Hello and welcome! There's definitely a lot of money to be made on Mturk.

Comment

Working...
              X