banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

Hi there. I'm not new to the turking world, but new to this site. I was apprehensive about paying for something to help me get hits to make money, so we will see how that goes. I'm sure you can cancel? lol

Anyway, I'm a non-master and been finding things are rather slow since the beginning of the year and would like to up my money intake since I will be busy with my youngest son who has Autism. Anything i can do to make goal quicker is welcome.

You're going to love Otto. You won't have to sit staring at your scraper anymore. You can spend time with your Son while Otto searches for you. You'll love the site too...everyone's lining up to greet you at the DHT already.

Comment

First and foremost, welcome! I know it can be leery to pay for something that you do not know directly your total benefit. Otto definitely helps me and is worth the investment. I am able to almost double my typical weekly earnings when I compare my earnings from each week the year prior, in fact my goal for this year is to double my earnings I made last year and I am confident I can get it done. It helps me a lot so I'm not spending so much time "shuffling pandas" as I call it and I can focus more on my regular job. I can only imagine how full your hands can be at times, how old is your son? (if you don't mind my nosiness) One of my cousins has Autism and a few of my friends have children that have Autism as well.
      Hope to see you around on the DHT and don't hesitate to ask questions, we are all a very helpful bunch!

Comment

Working...
      X