banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

first full day of Otto (and 1 question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first full day of Otto (and 1 question)

Hello all!

I just installed Otto yesterday afternoon and it grabbed a couple HITs for me- yesterday was supremely slow, though. This morning, though, it picked up several HITs that I otherwise would not have gotten (probably) so...so far I'm giving it a thumbs up. And, one day is not enough to know whether this is a fluke (lots of HITs today and practically nothing yesterday)

Also, I'm using it in concert with MTS and mostly doing surveys

My question is: is this Otto Lite that I'm using? And what are the advantages with Otto regular?
    Last edited by chukster9; 07-23-2020, 08:54 PM.

Otto Heavy will have more customization. Block list, PRE delay, custom sounds, the ability to run full screen in its own tab. Stuff like that. Otto Lite is a wonderful tool by itself, Otto Heavy just has a few more options.
    Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

• chukster9
      chukster9 commented
      Editing a comment
      OK. It sounds like "Heavy" is not released yet or it's being beta tested?

• ZeldaFoot
      ZeldaFoot commented
      Editing a comment
      chukster9 Otto Heavy is in beta testing right now, but I believe it is due for general release sometime soon.

• chukster9
      chukster9 commented
      Editing a comment
      terrific! thanks for the feedback!
Working...
X