Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about Otto-Heavy

I never finished installing the beta version. I got as far as downloading and creating a folder but then I got sidetracked. Now I can't find the download. Do I need to find and delete that before I install the released version?

Are you using Windows? My Computer has a Downloads folder that all my of my downloads are automatically put in. If you don't have that, you should still be able to use the search feature in your File Explorer to find the beta download.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeldaFoot View Post
      Are you using Windows? My Computer has a Downloads folder that all my of my downloads are automatically put in. If you don't have that, you should still be able to use the search feature in your File Explorer to find the beta download.
      I tried both the other day, I looked in my Windows folder and it wasn't there. I put it in search and it came up with no results. I'm not worried about that, though, unless that mysterious disappearing download would somehow interfere with me being able to install the released version.

Comment

Working...
      X