banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Got the Otto Heavy extension installed, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the Otto Heavy extension installed, but...

It's installed and enabled but the icon isn't showing at the top of my screen like it does when I have Otto Lite enabled. (I hope I added the screenshots correctly)
    Attached Files

BlueMoods Did you get this worked out?
    If not.... click on that puzzle piece icon. Find Otto Heavy in that list and click the pin icon next to it. That should pin Otto to your tool bar.
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• BlueMoods
      BlueMoods commented
      Editing a comment
      My friend who introduced me to Otto in the first place sent me a link to Fisherman's video, which he did as well, so yes it's up and running now. Thanks!
Working...
X