banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Question regarding OTTO options Lite/Heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question regarding OTTO options Lite/Heavy

I'm probably going to get Tier three OTTO since it sounds better. But I have one main question regarding OTTO which is: What exactly is the difference between 'OTTO Lite' and 'OTTO Heavy'?

I looked on the OTTO info page and it didn't really properly describe the difference between the two, I assume the latter obviously has more settings and options that are superior, but that isn't clear to me. Basically, if someone could please explain what the side by side key differences are between the two I would appreciate it a lot!

For Otto Lite you basically only need to set your search rate and reward amount.
    For Otto Heavy you have a lot more options to tinker with. There's a block feature for certain hits or requesters, it has a PRE braking system, to help keep your PREs down, you can pull Otto Heavy into it's own tab so you can see the hit history and queue at all times.

There's a little bit more for each, but I think I covered most of the main features.

Fisherman has made a couple of videos that show how to set Otto up. Check out the Video button at the top of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeldaFoot View Post
      For Otto Lite you basically only need to set your search rate and reward amount.
      For Otto Heavy you have a lot more options to tinker with. There's a block feature for certain hits or requesters, it has a PRE braking system, to help keep your PREs down, you can pull Otto Heavy into it's own tab so you can see the hit history and queue at all times.

There's a little bit more for each, but I think I covered most of the main features.

Fisherman has made a couple of videos that show how to set Otto up. Check out the Video button at the top of the page.
      Thanks very much for the explanation! I am definitely most interested in Otto Heavy.

I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plga...ture=emb_title

And it didn't really have any explanation between the two, so that's why I asked.

Comment

Working...
      X