• Show
Clear All

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    That is very possible.

• bonfy
    replied
    Originally posted by smartin View Post
    In the hit history it is ones that it has seen and attempted to catch for you, likely was unsuccessful because you might not be qualified for them. I would suggest to drop the pay down further than what you have it at, like down to .20 and hit save and see if you catch hits. I just got on for the day but I'm guessing it might be a slower day and since you are relatively new you might not have a lot of hits out there that you are qualified for.
    Thank you Smartin! my main problem is i'm not US based, so i'm not qualified for TONS of hits, my only way is to catch surveys from 1$ and above. Might be just a slow day, and tomorrow will be better

Leave a comment:

• smartin
    replied
    In the hit history it is ones that it has seen and attempted to catch for you, likely was unsuccessful because you might not be qualified for them. I would suggest to drop the pay down further than what you have it at, like down to .20 and hit save and see if you catch hits. I just got on for the day but I'm guessing it might be a slower day and since you are relatively new you might not have a lot of hits out there that you are qualified for.

Leave a comment:

• bonfy
    started a topic Questions

Questions

Hi everyone, i'm trying Otto, and still didn't catch a thing, am i doind something wrong with settings maybe? Also other than blocked requesters, sometimes a new tab opens (like if it's catching a hit), and then closes right away. when i go into the hit history, there are a lot of ''attempted'' hits. what does it mean?
    Thanks in advance
Working...
X