Newbie Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Question

So I'm trying out my Trial Version of OTTO and the thing that I've run into, which I'm sure is a common issue starting out, is the returns. Getting a lot of HITS that I have to return for various reasons. I'm adding requestors to the block list, but is there anything else we can do to limit those returns? How did you guys get around this?

Adding them to the block list is about the best thing you can do. I have found I catch better hits when I have the pay raised at or above $1, every time I drop it down for the sake of catching hits because I'm bored I tend to fill up on stuff that I won't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Comment

Originally posted by smartin View Post
      Adding them to the block list is about the best thing you can do. I have found I catch better hits when I have the pay raised at or above $1, every time I drop it down for the sake of catching hits because I'm bored I tend to fill up on stuff that I won't touch with a 10 foot pole.
      Okay, thanks!

Comment

Does it make sense to set OTTO at a higher $ level so it doesn't waste time trying to grab the $1.00 HITs and therefore blowing off the $5.00 or ten dollar HITs?

Comment

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          It'll still equally try to catch anything at or above the dollar amount that you have it set at.
      Working...
      X