Day 1 of Otto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1 of Otto

Okay so this is my first day with Otto Heavy. I followed the instructions and everything. I have not made a penny today. It has accepted 5 hits total and none of which I could do. I am not Masters and I have that unchecked. I tried different monetary values. it has not accepted any hits at 0.25 cents. I have a feeling that I have done something wrong for it not working the way that it is suppose to.

now it is accepting hits that i put on the block list

Comment

• Fisherman
      Fisherman commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, let's go over this one step at a time and see what's up. It is possible to configure Otto so that he won't catch anything at all.

What are ALL of your Otto Heavy Settings at this time ?

note, I'll be going to bed soon, so we can pick this up tomorrow.

meganisonfire

* Auto Accept - accept in the background should be checked
    * PRE settings: I have mine set to 2 at the moment
    * Filter settings: I have - TO ratings disabled, Accept hits with no rating, Accept hits with no approval rating
    * Block list: see my image. Is this what yours looks like?

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
      CrazyCatLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, I'm sorry you didn't get a response earlier. Please feel free to join us on the DHT (daily hit thread) to ask questions if you don't get a timely answer otherwise.

Just checking in here. Did you get things sorted out? There's also a chance there just wasn't many hits available yesterday (I wasn't online, so I am jut throwing that out there as a possibility.)
    Also, do you run any other scripts? If you run a scraper, make sure you start Otto first.
    I know it's the weekend now and probably a much slower day, but I hope you'll let us know if you got Otto running well for you.

Comment

thank you all for your responses! I am currently getting all the screenshots around to post so that way i can show you guys what i set up.i do not run any other scripts . I thought maybe it was slow that night but my boyfriend is also a turker and he uses another app and was getting tons of work. sorry for the late response but over the weekend i spent it with family for mother's day

Comment

Otto Heavy Settings - Google Chrome 5_10_2021 3_27_09 PM.png

Comment

Otto Heavy Settings - Google Chrome 5_10_2021 3_27_28 PM.png

Comment

Otto Heavy Settings - Google Chrome 5_10_2021 3_27_49 PM.png

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              Enable "Approval filter disabled ", set minimum approval down to about 70

Otto Heavy Settings - Google Chrome 5_10_2021 3_28_10 PM.png

Comment

• KayKay
              KayKay commented
              Editing a comment
              CrazyCatLady I think I just clicked it from the hits list. They are like the car warranty telemarketers.LOL! One day they are going to call and ask for my opinion, maybe show up at my house LOL!!!

• CrazyCatLady
              CrazyCatLady commented
              Editing a comment
              KayKay, LOL kind of like the old AngelaListy. She knew way too much about me.

• meganisonfire
              meganisonfire commented
              Editing a comment
              I will go back and fix the case errors! thank you for letting me know

yes i am still picking up hits from WVP, and PickFu

Comment

Ultimately, you may want to give Otto Lite a try before jumping into the deep end.

Are you getting a lot of PRE's ?

Comment

• meganisonfire
                meganisonfire commented
                Editing a comment
                I was getting alot of PRE's on Friday and today it seems to be staying at 0. I think I will give the Lite a go, ty

meganisonfire how’s it going now? Has Otto been working for you?

Comment

Working...
              X