Very Interested in Otto...how long have you all been using it?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Interested in Otto...how long have you all been using it?

What is your favorite thing about it?

I'm pretty sure I'm ready to try it. I have heard nothing but good!

Hi JJOG40 - welcome to the board

I was a beta tester and immediately saw a difference in how I turked. I work a part time job (pre-covid it was in an office) and would basically have to wait until I got home to start turking. Now, I run Otto at a fairly high amount while I'm working the "day job" and take breaks to do surveys. I absolutely love not obsessing about watching hit forker or constantly refreshing the board so I can still be productive with other things.

Basically, I love that I can multi-task and not see an appreciable decline in earnings

Comment

• JJOG40
      JJOG40 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's awesome! Looking forward to trying it out. I can see it definitely making my life ALOT easier.

As long as you're an experienced turker it will only benefit you. I also was a beta tester and I cannot imagine myself without it. Even if you take advantage of Otto Lite before it is no longer available to have access and try it out I would go for it. We are always available on the DHT to answer questions as you go along if needed but it's very user friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by smartin View Post
      As long as you're an experienced turker it will only benefit you. I also was a beta tester and I cannot imagine myself without it. Even if you take advantage of Otto Lite before it is no longer available to have access and try it out I would go for it. We are always available on the DHT to answer questions as you go along if needed but it's very user friendly.
      I'm already beyond happy with it. Mturk has been very slow the past few days (which I'm used to because of the holidays). Even with that it has already paid for itself, can't wait to see what potential it brings when Mturk picks back up! Thank you guys!

Comment

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Not a problem. Otto typically pays for itself within a day for most (heck a few hours during a more normal paced time of year) and I'm glad to see that is true for you!
    Working...
    X