Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One month into using OTTO

So yesterday was one month since I decided to take a chance and sign up for OTTO. I turk part time so I was a bit hesitant. I was amazed how my earnings improved. It's not a ton more, but a significant improvement for me for just working maybe 2 hours a night on mturk. Many thanks for helping me chip a way those pesky bills just a touch quicker!

Awesome tjpann878! I know Fisherman will be happy to hear this

Comment

• Fisherman
      Fisherman commented
      Editing a comment
      I am glad to hear it...wonderful news tjpann878 !!

I haven't gotten OTTO yet. Just wondering did you notice that it made a big difference in capturing good hits? I use MTS right now and its way better than having nothing but I notice a lot of great hits that I'll try to capture but never get, it's like I'm moving seconds behind everyone else. Maybe all those other people jumping a head of me are already using OTTO?

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
      CrazyCatLady commented
      Editing a comment
      zackmcdowell15 I've been using Otto since the beta days. The best thing is that I don't have to keep an eye on hit finder in order to try and catch hits, or see one go by in tracker, set a panda, hope for the best, etc. Otto definitely will give you an edge.

• zackmcdowell15
      zackmcdowell15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

• royhendershot
      royhendershot commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm new here and I can't speak for myself, but my wife does mTurk full time. Otto was a complete game changer for her. She receives hits from requesters that she can't even get in Panda Crazy. So if you're still not an Otto user, don't walk... RUN! It'll save you time and make you more money. Otto pays for itself in less than one day, in her experience. Hope this helps

I've been using amazon turk suite and my free trial of OTTO. I was afraid my laptop would freeze but so far it has not.
    Last edited by SheriContrary; 01-30-2022, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X